· Stainless steel according to International standard (needle), polypropylene or other material (base), polypropylene of medical grade (protector or case).
· Cannula: with a sharp, straight, beveled or tri-beveled, silicone point, that allows a non-traumatic puncture and is linked to a base on the other side. It must have an even surface, free of burrs, cracks, fractures, fissures, pores and corrosion.
· Base: Tightly sealed to the needle, with a uniformed surface, plain, free of fluff, burrs and other residues that prevent its functionality, that allow an appropriate connection to syringes with luer lock cone.
· Protector: plastic piece, rigid or semi-rigid, transparent, that closes with pressure allowing the integrity of the needle until its use.
3. PRIMARY CONTAINER
· Individual blister that keeps the integrity and sterility of the product. Easy to open.
4. SECONDARY CONTAINER
· Cardboard box resistant to handling, storage conditions and distribution.
5. BIOLOGICAL CONDITION
· Non-toxic, sterile, pyrogen free.
· Resistant cardboard box that protects the primary and secondary container during transportation, storage and stacking.
1. Each needle is processed individually with three-faceted beveling and appropriate lubrication minimizing patient discomfort during application;
2. Thin a cannula walls for good drainage of fluids with high viscosity;
3. Sterilized by EO gas;
4. Wrapped individually or with syringe, in a blister pack of thermo-shaped plastic film and surgical-quality paper.