Packaging: PE bag or Blister packaging
cylinder or body of the syringe : translucent polypropylene ,
plunger : medical grade polypropylene ,
piston : natural latex or synthetic material of clinical use .
· NEEDLE: Stainless steel according to standards of international standard, medical grade polypropylene plastic or other material (base or hub), medical grade polypropylene (protector or case).
· Cylinder: Natural color tube, translucent, its superior extreme ends in a conical truncated shape (pivot) that attaches itself perfectly to the base of the needle for an airtight union. This attachment connector can be twist on type (luer lock). There is a support or fastening wing at the distal extreme so that it is easy to grab the syringe while applying pressure on the plunger in order to inject the liquid it contains.
· The graduation scale printed on the cylinder must have a nominal capacity of 1 mL and be graduated with a legible scale with dividers of 0.1 mL, with black non-toxic ink that allows the exact dosage of the liquids to be injected.
· Plunger:Natural color guide or piston rod attached to the body or cylinder, it must be easy to displace inside the cylinder.
· Head or impeller: It is a projection on the distal extreme which serves as support of the suction and evacuation of liquids or fluids to be injected.
· Piston: There's no rubber piston. If there's rubber piston, in the syringe need to add silicone which is harmful to health when silicone goes into blood vessel.
· Cathelter tip: It's made of plastic to protect liquid leak.
3. PRIMARY CONTAINER
· Individual blister of medical grade paper/high density polyethylene film that keeps the integrity and sterility of the product. Easy to open (peel open).
4. SECONDARY CONTAINER
· Cardboard box resistant to handling, storage conditions and distribution.
5. BIOLOGICAL CONDITION
· Non-toxic, sterile, pyrogen free.
· Resistant cardboard box that protects the primary and secondary container during transportation, storage and stacking