PE packing carton size: 580*460*430mm
12-20 days /20"container 20-30 days/40"conatiner
· SYRINGE: Medical grade translucent polypropylene (cylinder or body of the syringe), medical grade polypropylene (plunger), natural latex or synthetic material of clinical use (piston).
· NEEDLE: Stainless steel according to standards of international standard, medical grade polypropylene plastic or other material (base or hub), medical grade polypropylene (protector or case).
· Cylinder: Natural color tube, translucent, its superior extreme ends in a conical truncated shape (pivot) that attaches itself perfectly to the base of the needle for an airtight union. This attachment connector can be twist on type (luer lock). There is a support or fastening wing at the distal extreme so that it is easy to grab the syringe while applying pressure on the plunger in order to inject the liquid it contains.
· The graduation scale printed on the cylinder must have a nominal capacity of 1 mL and be graduated with a legible scale with dividers of 0.1 mL, with black non-toxic ink that allows the exact dosage of the liquids to be injected.
· Plunger: Natural color guide or piston rod attached to the body or cylinder, it must be easy to displace inside the cylinder.
· Head or impeller: It is a projection on the distal extreme which serves as support of the suction and evacuation of liquids or fluids to be injected.
· Piston: There's no rubber piston. If there's rubber piston, in the syringe need to add silicone which is harmful to health when silicone goes into blood vessel.
· Cannula: with a sharp, straight, beveled or tri-beveled, silicone point, according to its Sanitary Registration, it allows a non-traumatic puncture and is linked to a base on the other side. It must have an even surface, free of burrs, cracks, fractures, fissures, pores and corrosion.
· Base: Tightly sealed to the needle, with a uniformed surface, plain, free of fluff, burrs and other residues that prevent its functionality, that allow an appropriate connection to syringes with luer lock cone.
· Protector: plastic piece, rigid or semi-rigid, transparent, that closes with pressure allowing the integrity of the needle until its use.
The needle must go inside the primary container which contains the syringe.
3. PRIMARY CONTAINER
· Individual blister of medical grade paper/high density polyethylene film that keeps the integrity and sterility of the product. Easy to open (peel open).
4. SECONDARY CONTAINER
· Cardboard box resistant to handling, storage conditions and distribution.
5. BIOLOGICAL CONDITION
· Non-toxic, sterile, pyrogen free.
· Resistant cardboard box that protects the primary and secondary container during transportation, storage and stacking.
Real product show:
Founded in 1983, the mission for Zhejiang Huafu medical equipment CO.,Ltd.(hereinafter referred to as HUAFU) is “To Consolidate and Grow HUAFU as the Premier Supplier of Medical Equipment in the World”. With over thirty year experience of producing disposable medical devices, HUAFU has become one of the most professional and biggest manufacturers in China, it also cover OEM service. To date, over 20 of the company's products have passed CE, ISO9001and ISO13485 certificate and are sold to more than 30 countries worldwide.
HUAFU holds other 2 subsidiaries – HUAFU(Pinghu branch) and HUAFU(Hunan Branch), has total assert of 0.2 billion, 1200 staff, 65 thousand square meters of workshop, 56 thousand square meters of building area, 17 thousand square meters of one hundred thousand-grade purified workshop.
HUAFU main products include: infusion series, syringe series, catheter series and other medical devices series.Till now, HUAFU registered 26 patented products and still dedicated to research and manufacturing new products.
HUAFU aims to provide high-quality products with science and technology innovation to clients, pay attention to sustainable development and reduce its product cost. HUAFU is committed to use managing experience of advanced enterprises in the world as reference, continuously impel and promote management level, grasp the front development of international medical devices, and enhance the co-operation with international partners.